Saturday, October 18

fifty percent chance of rain

You know how when the sky starts to clear after it's been raining all morning on a day when you have something planned outside in the afternoon, and you're not quite sure if the sun is truly going to come out or not? And you know how sometimes in those moments, you hear a bird singing, and even though you don't speak bird, you somehow know that the song means that the sun is definitely coming out - that it's just a matter of time?

I like that.

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Hey Kirby! I finally just figured out that you left a couple of comments on my blog! I'm glad you found my blog too, since you're probably the only one to read it at the moment...

Wasn't that God's Plan quote awesome? So encouraging! And I'm definitely into foreign missions! I haven't been able to do anything lately due to $ but hopefully I can go on some more in the future.

We should grab coffee sometime! Just Facebook me or something!