Sunday, December 7

mallory

This is my Mallory. I must confess that I still think of her as the tiny creature that endured the middle seat between Kalen and me on our family road trip down the Pacific Coast Highway the summer before she started Kindergarten. When I remember that she is about to graduate from high school, it freaks me out a little bit.

Just look at how beautiful she is! I want to celebrate her. Mallory is a Sanguine social butterfly - the life of every party; she never meets a stranger. She loves little kids and each one she meets loves her back, especially the boys. Mallory has a good heart. She will excel at whatever she chooses to do in her life, and I cannot wait to see what the Lord has planned for her.

Mallory loves Special K Red Berries. She hates fruit cake cookies. She is always so encouraging to me in a much-appreciated straight-forward kind of way. I love her.

No comments: