Wednesday, December 2

oh hey boone winter!

Winter came to Boone this week. It's cold and rainy and as I was walking from my car to class this morning I found myself thinking, "Help me, coffee! Help me, wool coat! Help me, mittens from target (which I happen to keep in my glove box)!" in a Ricky Bobby-esque fashion. This, of course, made me laugh - out loud. Fortunately there weren't any people around me to judge me as certifiably insane (or think I was crying and attempt to offer their condolences...?).

The good news is that the laughter actually "helped me" more than the coffee, coat, or mittens. It warmed me as I thought about how dumb the selection ballet flats was for a day such as this. Even as the freezing water seeped through to my toes, I continued to laugh.

Maybe I am crazy.

3 comments:

מקצועות לימוד לתואר ראשון said...

Going to study dress like that in a cold day? All can think of is staying bellow the blanket (dreaming of school)

friv juegos said...

You are not crazy, but that's a new feeling and what you want, be true to your feelings.

Anonymous said...

Identified being life label, Lavie, typically the in-house brand of Country Sell has an incredible number of wholesale handbags not to mention shoe in order to satisfy typically the ever-growing requirements from type careful a lot of women of this up to date environment. replica burberry Aided by the introduce from her to begin with pouch gallery in 2010, it includes vanquished the modern world utilizing its chic concepts. replica omega Afterward, it's followed by some running shoes gallery concerning call for because of her good potential customers. replica gucci Imbibing typically the spontaneous, brilliant not to mention self-governing mother nature herself of this 21st one particular hundred year a lot of women, Lavie intends towards bring in typically the Gen Ful partner who is responsible for greatly devoted not to mention lifetime from the initiate of this decisive moment. louis vuitton replica Aided by the Bollywood diva, Kareena Kapoor’s appearance being the label ambassador, typically the attraction from wholesale handbags raised roughly sky-high grades. replica fendi handbags Lavie seems to have a collection of fantastic fashion accessories who complete all spirit from a partner.