Saturday, November 7

Panera

Today I woke up and went to Panera for a whole grain bagel and cup of coffee. Than I stayed here for four hours, working on a project for my neurogenic communication disorders class until the lunch crowd arrived. Upon the realization that a great deal of my consciousness was being spent suppressing the urge to politely ask the boisterous group of gossiping women at the next table to can it, I decided that it was time for a break. So I went home, stopping at the grocery store to pick up a couple of staples for the week on the way. At home, I cycled my laundry and completed one (of the THREE) preschool language disorders assignments I have due on Monday.

Then I came back to Panera for a cup of tea and some French Onion Soup. I'll stay here for another 45 minutes - until they close. Then I'll move to another coffee shop that stays open a little later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fashion market place is just about the basically market place that might avoid with the help of outrageous deals that any particular one are able to hardly ever see valid reason towards. replica handbags Widely known fashion designers specify remarkably big deals regarding shirts or dresses, trainers, perfumes not to mention fashion accessories of their kind, fake dior handbags for the reason that type supporters across the globe desire to give big bucks on a recording label with which has Dior, Burberry and / or Hermes on. gucci replica bags And / or around the pair were wanting. Aided by the get higher of this Web-based and then the over the internet store shopping hysteria, lots of people, each gender together, realize typically the goog price given by pr announcements economy. replica fendi handbags But not just could retail outlet make available tremendously decreased deals as they quite simply found tremendously decreased will cost you, certainly no mortgage payments will cost you, certainly no sales staff earnings or anything else, replica burberry only to find they even invented typically the good sized people towards the very idea of normally fabricated using not to mention imitations.